Communications and Content Manager
The Communications and Content Manager will be responsible for leading content development and the public promotion of Millionaires for Humanity in countries across the world, focusing mostly on the countries where wealth taxes are being considered by political leaders. The interventions will include developing the communications plan of the MFH, managing the implementation of MFH content calendar, developing editorial and digital content for the website, traditional and social media and the newsletter. The role will also include monitoring web, media and newsletter subscription analytics and meeting targets set for the various communication channels.
The role complements the work of the Community Engagement Manager and the Advocacy and Campaigns Manager by growing the reach and engagement of MFH supporters. It would be dynamic and flexible but could mean focusing on the following during the first 12 months:
• Developing a communications plan for MFH, as well as event-specific communications plans;
• Developing and managing the implementation of the MFH content calendar;
• In coordination with the Community Engagement Manager and the Advocacy and Campaigns Manager, developing editorial (e.g., news articles) and digital content (e.g., video and infographics) to post on the web, social media and the newsletter, as well as pitch to traditional media. This could include procuring digital content as needed;
• Maintaining and facilitating regular updates to the MFH website;
• Acting as social media manager of the MFH accounts, ensuring regular and quality posts that ensure reach and engagement;
• Managing and maintaining upkeep of the MFH photo archive;
• Leading the production of the MFH newsletter, ensuring timeliness and quality;
• Maintaining and engaging with a regularly updated list of media contacts for MFH; and
• Monitoring web, media and newsletter subscription analytics and ensuring that they meet agreed targets.
• Exceptional experience developing and implementing communications plans, as well as developing editorial and digital content.
• Exceptional experience in segmenting audiences and developing corresponding messages to meet communications goals.
• Experience in “start-up” initiatives, working in multi-country teams, and building alliances.
• Flexible, catalytic, able to deliver without detailed supervision, and a great team player internally and externally.
• Solid research and analytical skills.
• Hands-on experience with website content management, editorial content production (e.g. publishing tools) and digital content production (e.g. graphics editing tools).
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and communications skills.
• Fluency in English essential and in other languages desired.
• Already have a significant network of relevant contacts.
• Solid experience with IT-systems and database management
Deadline for application is on 9 July 2021 C.O.B.